Thursday, December 3, 2009

Domestic Violence is Bad

I've often wished I could drive like Tiger but now he wishes he could drive like me. I've missed plenty of fairways but I've never missed the driveway and run into a fire hydrant. Then again, I've never had an angry wife chasing me with a three iron.

I'm not buying the "I was trying to get him out of the car" excuse. I don't know how they do things in Sweden but if I were her I'd try to just open the undamaged doors before smashing the crap out of the car with a golf club.

Tiger was clearly trying to escape domestic violence. In light of what he'd done I think it would be appropriate for her to slap him and maybe even throw a few plates or expensive vases. Golf club violence is however hard to justify. I got hit in the head with a golf club by my sister when I was six and it left a scar that I still have. Now I imagine that Tiger's wife is a fair bit stronger than my sister was when she was three. She could do some serious damage.

I really hope that when Tiger makes his return he has a cool scar like Harrison Ford. I hope he does some domestic violence ads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment