Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mentally ill Masterchef

I can understand the Masterchef people wanting to cash in with a spin-off but it kiddie Materchef really the way to go? Personally I don't want to see some precocious little prick whip us lobster thermodore. I don't want to see those fat fuck judges saying heart warming things to eight year olds in some culinary beauty pagaent. I want drama. I want Mentally Ill Masterchef!

I want to see George threatened with a cleaver. I want to see contestants cook liver with fava beans and a nice chianti a la Hannibal Lector. When the contestants cut themselves I want it to be on purpose. I want to see a salty mouthed tourettes aflicted nanna say things inappropriate for a 7.30 timeslot. I want someone to cook their imaginary cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment