Monday, November 15, 2010

the internet ruined tv

It used to be that when you watched something on tv you just sat there and watched it. Now however I have a laptop permanently in front of me and I spend hours half watching and half searching for the cheapest deal on some bike tyres, reading the news or writing crap in this blog. If I do try and pay full attention to the tv Katy grabs the laptop and continually shows me pictures of people I don't know or care about on Facebook. I think the people who make tv have twigged to this and have just started making shit shows that don't really force you to pay much attention. After all who's going to bother keeping up with a plot line when you could just watch something quality like Dating in the Dark or Ladette to Lady?

Fuck multi-tasking. I want to go back to the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment