Friday, September 20, 2013

looking for deaf people

Today I got awoken by someone knocking at my door. He said he was looking for deaf people. I don't know how much luck he was going to have using that method.

It was weird.

Then I turned on Rage on the TV. It had a Frank Zappa video where there was a guy with a head of lettuce as his head, a Ronald Reagan impersonator strapped into an electric chair with a built in harmonica and someone putting donuts on the top of the pointy hood of a KKK member.

It was really weird.

I'm anxiously awaiting more weird shit to happen. If I walk up the street I hope there is a cat busking by playing bagpipes or a child vomiting smarties into a perfect rainbow or maybe just a granny dressed in an animal onesie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2mmqiO8mk

No comments:

Post a Comment