Thursday, May 16, 2013

Brothels are really helpful

Personally the idea of going to a brothel creeps me about. I do however find them useful. You see, most brothels tend to put their street number in really large, easy to read numbers and when I'm driving along trying to find a place on some main road this can be really helpful. Most other commercial enterprises tend to have their number in small, hidden away places which makes it impossible to read when driving without slamming into the car in front.

You probably think I should get with the times and use my phone to deliver me to the pinpoint address. I could, but I really don't like the idea of Google telling me where to go. Instead, I tell Google where to go.

Yes, go get fucked Google! I know where you can find a brothel... (just look for the place with the big numbers out the front).

No comments:

Post a Comment