Friday, August 13, 2010

Joining the 21st century


Part of me wants to go chuck my laptop and phone off something very high, then survive by spearing small marsupials. It would be a far fucking simpler way to live however my shoulder is really dodgy and I don't think my spear throwing skills would keep me adequately nourished.

Hence I have now made the decision to stay a part of the 21st century. Today I got a new phone which has GPS, email, Internet, a 5 megapixel camera and a whole lot of other fancy shit including a tiny Qwerty keypad designed for Smurfs or some other wee thing (I love it how Scottish people always say wee).

I have also been nerdy enough to change my web browser to Chrome and I've put little sharing buttons down the bottom of this blog. I still don't think I can bring myself to sign up for facebook or twitter because I really don't have that many thoughts worth sharing.

Tomorrow I might just dress up in some shiny futuristic alfoil kind of outfit and chow down on some space food sticks (I know they are 80's but they still seem way 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment