Monday, March 7, 2011

Good on Amy Winehouse

I am tired of anyone who gets in any sort of a controversy issuing some pathetic media statement saying they are dreadfully sorry for their actions, they have a problem and they are checking themselves into rehab. The media statement should read "I fucked up big time, I'm annoyed I got caught and now I'm going somewhere I can escape media attention. I would also like to blame my actions on my alcohol/substance abuse/ADHD/Depression/sex addiction issues rather than the fact that I'm weak, have no morals and wanted to fuck/snort/punch whatever was in front of me."

Amy Winehouse may be a fuck-up but her determination not to follow all those other celebrities into some rehab centre is admirable. If you are going to be a fuck-up own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment