Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LFL

Let's face it - women's sport is generally pretty second rate and that's why it never gets any ratings on tv. Watching an ad on Fuel Sport I did however notice a concept in women's sport that intrigued me deeply.

The Lingerie Football League is pure brilliance. Hot chicks not wearing much, playing a contact sport - I think I can get into that. I just don't know who to support. San Diego Seduction, Dallas Desire or maybe Orlando Fantasy?

People may think the whole thing is sexist but I believe it is quite empowering. Instead of wearing a skimpy outfit and cheering on the boys, the girls get to wear a skimpy outfit and actually compete.

I'd quite like to see Caster Semenya get a go in the LFL. Sure she may not be 100% female but she'd be fucking quick and she would bring the sport to the attention of a wider international audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment