Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To God we are just telemarketers


It annoys me when telemarketers ring me up during the middle of the day and then ask me to donate to some charity. So how annoying must it be for God to have billions of people praying to him every day, asking for stuff? Can you stop this famine? Can you restore my sight? Can you prevent my daughter from becoming a crack whore? It must never end.

Really, it’s no wonder he never responds any more. He’s probably having a great time up in heaven playing nude twister with supermodels or something and people keep trying to disrupt him. I reckon that we should all just stop praying and give the poor dude a break.

Wow. While searching for telemarketer images I found one of a guy on a barcycle with a generator. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment