Thursday, May 26, 2011

Original thought

Today I came up with a new word, which I was pretty damn proud of. I then went to put it into urban dictionary and found three people had already put in definitions for it. That made me feel way less special.

My word was awesomnia. Awesomnia is that feeling you get when you flick on to a late night SBS film and you just can't go to sleep because you just know that any minute the hot Swedish/French/Italian/Japanese chick is going to display her breasts. It's not just saucy foreign films that can give you awesomnia. The word pretty much covers any activity so good that it forces you to stay up past your bed time.

Had the internet never existed I could have gone on thinking that I'm a unique and special flower who invents cool new words. I hate you internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment