Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who will play you in the movie of your life?

I just saw Erin Brokovich on an ad for some legal firm. Not only was it interesting to see a do-gooder selling out, it was interesting to see what the woman who was played by Julia Roberts really looked like. From the amount of plastic surgery it appeared she had, it seems like she must have been frustrated by the ongoing comparisons and was doing anything possible to try and avoid people saying "wow she looks way less hot than that chick with the big teeth who played a hooker in that movie with Richard Gere".

If they ever made a movie about my life I'd get the role of me to be played by someone who was incredible ugly. That way when people met me they would all say "wow, you are far more handsome than that chap who played you in Smells Like Middle Aged Spirit - the Jamie Watson Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment