Sunday, April 26, 2009

World for All People Update














































Yesterday we took some top photos that I'm sure Rick will love. Check them out. The latest corrsepondence is also below.








Hi Rick!

I just thought I’d let you know that the people in Sydney have really taken to the “World for all People” concept. Everywhere we went people loved it! I think the song and the video will be a major hit!

We took some awesome photos yesterday so hopefully you can use more than one. I especially like the one with the clowns! Unfortunately the text on our signs didn’t come up all that clearly but I’m sure someone as clever as you are could work some magic on Photoshop.

Unfortunately I also have a bit of sad news. Our cheerleader friend Sandy who was going to do the choreography on some dance routines had an accident on Saturday. She was cheering during a rugby match when the ball struck her on the head and sent her crashing into the fence. She is now in a medically induced coma but the doctors seem confident she’ll pull through. I hope you can say a prayer for her.

Sandy was also going to arrange the human pyramid but on reflection I was thinking maybe you could get some Egyptians to do that in front of the pyramids. I think the juxtaposition would be great!

One of our friends is going to Ireland and is keen to take some pictures over there with something Irish like a leprechaun or U2 or a drunk person. I don’t really know much about Ireland but she’s Irish so I’m sure she’ll come up with something totally ace!

You will also notice a nude photo in amongst the collection. We were thinking we could write “world for all people” on all different body parts. I am hoping to get a picture of my pregnant friend for you with the words written across her belly. How good would it be to see different parts of different people from different parts!

Good luck with all your efforts in putting together the video. Be sure to keep us up to date with how you are going and if you have any draught versions we’d love to see them.

Peace Out.


......................................................................
J W !! You totally totally rock!These are fantastic, I love them! I'm really sorry to hear about your friend Sandy, and I am sure hoping for the best for her. And ... I will be looking forward to what your other friend comes up with in Ireland - I haven't even found anyone to talk with there yet! Most of all, I think to have that across pregnant woman's tummy - big as possible! :-) That is a very beautiful idea. :-) That might be the very best idea. :-)I think it will be a long time before I have even a draft video - I am really excited about this and want to make the very best video I possible can, so I am still working on the planning for some parts. You know , it just occurred to me that you might like to see an effort I did last year .. its not as good as this will be , but I wager you will like it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5aHpJW8USMJW thank you again you are lifting my spirits about what we can accomplish with this!! I hope you can extend my thanks too to everyone helping you there. We are all brothers and sisters. Peace out, and will be in touch soon! :-) Rick





No comments:

Post a Comment