Monday, April 18, 2011

My email to Sorbent

It seems really strange you guys make toilet paper with little sea shells and seahorses printed on it. I've been swimming in the ocean and had little shells go down my swimmers - they were really scratchy. Seahorses are also quite rough with all these little spines that poke out. When I see them on the toilet paper it makes my lower regions nervous. I think you should change your toilet paper so it has tigers on it. Tigers are way softer than seahorses and they look way cooler too.
.........................................
Reply

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Sorbent toilet paper, we always appreciate hearing from our customers.

This is great feedback, and something I will certainly pass onto our Sorbent Marketing department.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us and share your concerns. If you have any further comments or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on Ph: 1800 806 832.

Kind regards

Jessica Mahon
SCA Consumer Care

......................................

It was great feedback. I hope the marketing department get on to this immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment